List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Installing/Upgrading Version 3.5
From:       "Marte Raphael Y. Soliza" <myrtactle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-21 3:37:50

Noong Tuesday 20 December 2005 22:06, sinulat ni Dick Barmann:
> I have tried this two times and I get the following
> "Reading package lists... Done
> W: GPG error: http://claws.sylpheed.org ./ Release: The following
> signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
> NO_PUBKEY 4B73A55696D94189
> W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
> root@dick:~# "
> I have entered the key in my key file.
> Thanks Dick

It's not an error at all, so try if you can upgrade to Quanta 3.5.

I think the problem there is that a repository (http://claws.slypheed.org ./)
has no public key (just like jriddell key for Kubuntu 3.5). Try commenting
the claws.slypheed.org repository first and then run apt-get update again.
Still, the one showing up is not an error, so try running apt-get install
kdewebdev first...