List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Christmas for Andras
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-18 9:07:15

Hi all,
Don't tell Andras I posted this here, it's a surprise. ;-)

There's a fund raising drive going on right now. I hope to have other revenue
projects going very soon, but for now let's show Andras we appreciate him and
give him a nice Christmas. He really deserves a raise so he's not lured off
for some corporate job and shiny new toys. Let's express our appreciation so
he can get some shiny new toys.

The article is here.
http://dot.kde.org/1134848565/

You can always just go straight here.
http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php

Join me in sharing our good fortune. I got him a new AMD64 CPU and an MP3
player and cash. We're still short for the first quarter of next year, but
for now I'd like to give him a happy holiday.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org