List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Problem with mailto: links in Quanta
From:       Graeme Nichols <gnichols () tpg ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-12-18 5:11:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello Folks,

Probably a dumb question but I have the following error pop up when I
have a mailto: link in my page.

The page renders OK in Quanta when I click on the 'Preview' eye but when
I then click on the mailto: link I get the following error;

An error occurred while loading mailto:gnichols@tpg.com.au:
Could not start process Unable to create io-slave:
 klauncher said: Error loading 'kmailservice %u'.

If I enter into a terminal the following command;
'kmailservice gnichols@tpg.com.au' the composer window comes up but the
email address is not in the To: field

Is kmailservice a plugin? I tried setting it as a plugin but Quanta
didn't like it. Kleopatra set up OK as a plugin.

Quanta post-3.4.0 on KDE 3.4.0-6 (Red Hat) I have a full installation of
KDE on my FC4 system using Gnome as the desktop.

Another problem I have is when I click a tag in the toolbar, eg.
paragraph, break etc. I get two of each tag. If the tag has a closing
tag I get two opening tags followed by two closing tags. I haven't been
able to sort this one out either. This happens also on tags that bring
up a dialogue box such as <table>. I click OK on the dialogue box, the
table tag is inserted in the page but the dialogue box is still there
(actually a second dialogue box pops up instantly to replace the first
one) If I click OK on this box I get a second lot of table tags but the
box goes away as it should. I have to click cancel to avoid a second
lot of tags.

Strange. Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Ta.