List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kompare keeps opening while editing
From:       "Rimian Perkins" <r.perkins () rimian ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-11-24 11:31:29

Hi Andras,

Thank you for your reply. Yes the "file changed" dialog that thinks another
source has edited the file. It always happens when my fingers are on the
keyboard so I thought I might have grown an extra finger.

I've got Quanta 3.4.0 (Using KDE 3.4.0 level "b" SUSE 9.3)

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Rimian