List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta and FTP
From:       "Marte Raphael Y. Soliza" <myrtactle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-10 18:14:30

Noong Friday 11 November 2005 1:33 am, sinulat ni David Aldred:
> I've recently moved from Mandriva 2005LE to 2006, and have now noticed that
> I can't seem to upload via FTP with quanta any more.  The option simply
> isn't there on the drop-down list of protocols available (it goes straight
> from floppy to media).
>
> How do I fix this?

Try manually entering the address (e.g. ftp://host.org/file) and see if it
works, or better yet, try running kinfocenter and go to the protocols section
and verify if the ftp protocol is indeed missing. What I know is that the ftp
protocol is part of the kdelibs package so it's very unusual that it is
missing.