List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta with xdebug
From:       "VHD" <vhd () vhd ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-10-09 23:59:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Xdebug is setup and running properly on my server, so I donwloaded Quanta=
 version 3.5 from svn to test the new xdbg debugging functionality.=
 Everything seemed to build correctly however the debugging toolbar was=
 grayed out. I could not figure out how to add break points and step=
 through code a line at a time. The documentation didn't have anything=
 about xdebug integration either so I am writing this email for some=
 pointers...

How do I get Quanta to add break points to my script? How do I get the=
 debugging toolbar to work?

I looked through the settings and could not find anything that mentioned=
 xdebug either... Was I meant to use special options when building Quanta?

Thank you for your help.

Ben