List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] I love airfareplanet.com
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-25 17:45:36

On Thursday 25 August 2005 5:57 am, Greg Guldenschuh wrote:
> Eric,
>   With a fare that low, you are probably on Delta.  Down here in the
> south we have a saying:  When you die, no matter if you are going to
> heaven or hell, you will have to change planes in Atlanta.  So since
> this is probably the case, let me know how long your Atlanta layover
> will be and I will arrange to have a bag dinner delivered to you in the
> airport.
>
> Greg Guldenschuh

You got one out of two Greg. It's Air France, and they still haven't charged
my card yet so I may have to get some oxygen bottles, a long rope and some
duct tape and hang out by the airport runway. Assuming I get the tickets it's
arriving in Atlanta at 3:45 on the 29th and departing at 5:15. What is truly
amazing compared to Orbitz is no 17 hour layovers, in fact only one is 2
hours. I also route through Paris, so like Tokyo I can say I was there.

To minimize my OT postings I'll say thanks to Chris Martin too. I have
completely given up making it to aKademy, followed by being absolutely sure I
would be there, and this has happened several times. At my age this turns the
adrenal flight response into a lazy shuffle and a flurry of naps. I'm going
to the gym to clear my head out. I figure I'll either do a record bench press
or fall asleep with the bar on my chest. ;-)
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org