List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] I love airfareplanet.com
From:       Greg Guldenschuh <Greg () gguldens ! org>
Date:       2005-08-25 12:57:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Eric,
  With a fare that low, you are probably on Delta.  Down here in the
south we have a saying:  When you die, no matter if you are going to
heaven or hell, you will have to change planes in Atlanta.  So since
this is probably the case, let me know how long your Atlanta layover
will be and I will arrange to have a bag dinner delivered to you in the
airport.

Greg Guldenschuh

Greg Guldenschuh
The ID Guy
greg@gguldens.org
http://www.gguldens.org/resume
H: 678.344.1513
NIC Handle: GG10688
Visit IDSystems of Grayson's Online Catalog
http://www.idsystemsofgrayson.com/shoppingcart/