List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Upgrading to kdewebdev 3.4.1 via RPM
From:       James Ellis <james.ellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-23 8:30:45

Hi all

I'm investigating moving to 3.4.1 using the RPM linked to on the KDE RPM page...

http://download.kde.org/binarydownload.html?url=/stable/3.4.1/contrib/kde-redhat/fedora/3/i386/

Has anyone else had success doing this? I'm quite cautious now due to
the problems encountered with the  3.4 RPM package (I think it was a
bad build that cause Quanta to die after 60 seconds - some CVS lib
bug).

I usually do RPM's but can build from source if needed.

Cheers
James