List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Transforming XML using XSLT
From:       "C.R. Chambers" <crchambers () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-07-13 4:45:09

Hello all-

I am simply trying to transform an xml file using xslt and wish to see
the result. When I try this in Quanta+, I do the following:

1. Click on XML debugger icon.
2. Click the Configure icon and choose an .xsl file and an .xml file.
3. Click "Apply."
4. Click the run icon.

I receive a message stating "Error: Missing arguments for the command
output."

If I do this again, Quanta+ crashes.

I have tried this several times and I can't get it to transform. I know
there's nothing wrong with the xml/xsl files because I can transform it
in a browser.

Is there anyone who could help with this seemingly simple problem?

Thanks,
C.R. Chambers