List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] How to save results from using Tidy
From:       Jon Roland <jon.roland () the-spa ! com>
Date:       2005-06-29 15:11:55

Need quick help on this. It is not obvious from the documentation I have
been able to find so far. In an editing session of an imported HTML document
I click on Tidy and it returns a list of error messages in a pane that pops
up, indicating it has made changes, but it doesn't offer an obvious way to
save the changes to replace the file. In other editors that use Tidy, there
is a "Save changes to file" option. What am I missing?

-- Jon