List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Bidi problems
From:       Nigel Ridley <nigel () rmk ! co ! il>
Date:       2005-06-27 11:52:54

Hi,

I am trying to add some Hebrew to an html document but as soon as I hit
the space bar (space between words) the enclosing tags get all messed up.
Specifically:
(notice the closing tags)
instead of:

Although it looks like an error the web page actually displays OK; and
if I open the html file in a plain text editor it looks as it should;
also when I copy and paste to another app -- even Kate -- it is OK.
The problem seems to be specific to Quanta Plus (I'm using both 3.3.2 +
3.4.0).

I have tried disabling all the auto complete tag options but the problem
still persists.

Any ideas on a fix?

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.