List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Search and replace
From:       Bill Chmura <Bill () Explosivo ! com>
Date:       2005-05-22 19:45:46

I am trying to reduce the filesize of some HTML that is going to be
mass-mailed (not spam), and I want to use the search and replace to
remove linefeeds.

If I do the regexp $ it does fine the end of lines, but how can I make
it replace it with nothing?

Is this something I should do outside of Quanta?

Thanks for any advice

PS. If anyone knows of a decent html "optimizer" for linux that would
be cool too...

:)

--

Bill