List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] State of Quanta PHP Debugging support?
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-18 21:13:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 22:40, Brian G. Peterson wrote:
> OK, It looks like Gubed is installed with kdewebdev by default on
> Gentoo.
>
> /usr/kde/3.4/lib/kde3/quantadebuggergubed.so
> /usr/kde/3.4/lib/kde3/quantadebuggergubed.la
> /usr/kde/3.4/share/apps/quanta/scripts/gubed_install.kmdr
> /usr/kde/3.4/share/apps/quanta/scripts/gubed_install.kmdr.info
> /usr/kde/3.4/share/services/quantadebuggergubed.desktop

That's the guedb debugger plugin, which is included in Quanta. You still
need the Gubed package (if it's not in Gentoo, use gubed.sf.net as
described in the howto's).

> I see the Global Script for Gubed Install written by Andras, but when
> I try to Run Script from inside Quanta, I get an error:

Did I really wrote that one? ;-) I certainly don't remember.

> Unable to create dialog from file:
> /usr/kde/3.4/share/apps/quanta/scripts/gubed_install.kmdr
>
> When I try to run it directly form the command line with the command:
> "kmdr-executor -c
> quanta /usr/kde/3.4/share/apps/quanta/scripts/gubed_install.kmdr"
>
> I get the above error dialog, and also the folowing editor on the
> command line:
> KommanderFactory::loadPlugins - Can't load Kommander plugin library
> libkommanderwidgets
>
> Andras or Linus, any pointers?

Most probably you have multiple versions of libkommanderwidgets. On
Gentoo this was a problem some time back. So please check it and
un-emerge the old one.

Andras