List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] State of Quanta PHP Debugging support?
From:       Andreas Otto <andreas () php4win ! de>
Date:       2005-05-18 14:41:47

Hi Brian,

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 16:27, Brian G. Peterson wrote:
> My development team uses XDebug almost exclusively. :(

Exactly. I could convince more people using Quanta if XDebug support would be
available.

Eric, how about collecting donations for XDebug integration? Could you come up
with costs and timings for this?

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Noch 96051 Sekunden...

Truth is the most valuable thing we have -- so let us economize it.
		-- Mark Twain