List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta 3.4 FTP RPM
From:       Kimberly Lazarski <kim () biyn ! com>
Date:       2005-04-27 0:28:28

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 14:55, Keith Powell wrote:
> On Monday 25 Apr 2005 19:09, Pablo Minetti wrote:

> Actually, I recently did a Synaptic upgrade of my SUSE to KDE3.4, and
> kdewebdev was there in the list of KDE packages..

Be aware that the version which was posted with the release of KDE3.4
has "issues" - Quanta+ may not save the basedirs correctly. if you run
into that problem the fix is to download the source from CVS and compile
- Linus checked in a fix on April 4.  See the message from Mon, 4 Apr
2005 18:29:08 +0200

--Kim