List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Insert a normal hyperlink
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-04-22 8:24:25

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 03:08 am, Tim Michelsen wrote:
> Am Wednesday, 20. April 2005 08:05 schrieb Sams Niko
>
> On Wednesday, 20. April 2005 08:05 you wrote:
> > XHTML 1.0 Strict doesn't have a target!
> >
> > (Transitional has of course, i don't know what DocType Tim uses...
>
> Well, thank you guys. That was exactly the point I was missing.
>
> You pointed me to revise the xhtml rules...
>
> ;-)
>
> Greetings,
> Tim

Maybe you should just set a transitional XHTML. The current settings conform
to W3C standards. Of course if you wish to write non compliant markup you can
easily modify the DTEP. You may want to look at http://alistapart.com for
ideas on dealing with targets. They had an interesting write up some time
back on emulating the behavior with javascript.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org