List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Directory Mapping dialog EVERY time I debug after
From:       Kimberly Lazarski <kim () biyn ! com>
Date:       2005-03-21 16:45:07

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 03:33, Linus McCabe wrote:

[snip]

> I think I've found the reason thats the cause of your problem. You never said
> if entering basedirs in the mapping dialog helped, only that you could use
> cancel to skip it. Please try and enter them there and see if there's a
> difference, because the dialog will remember previous entries and shouln't
> pop up again if the previous entries work.
>
> (Since your project is local, you can try with just a / as both basedirs)

Hi Linus,

I defined the project basdirs to be /, to be sure the change took effect
I quit Quanta, re-opened it, re-opened the project, and in the project
properties -> gubed options it was defined correctly.

I then opened one of the sample Gubed scripts, tried setting a
breakpoint (in [...]/tests/classes/baseclass.php) and was prompted  with
the directory mapping dialogue. So, the "/" setting didn't work.

In that directory mapping  dialogue I tried setting each to "/" and it
seemed to resolve correctly in "original path" and "translates to". I
clicked OK and then tried setting a second breakpoint in that same .php
file and was again prompted with the directory mapping dialogue(!).

--Kim

[snip]