On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 03:33, Linus McCabe wrote: [snip] > > I think I've found the reason thats the cause of your problem. You never said > if entering basedirs in the mapping dialog helped, only that you could use > cancel to skip it. Please try and enter them there and see if there's a > difference, because the dialog will remember previous entries and shouln't > pop up again if the previous entries work. > > (Since your project is local, you can try with just a / as both basedirs) Hi Linus, I defined the project basdirs to be /, to be sure the change took effect I quit Quanta, re-opened it, re-opened the project, and in the project properties -> gubed options it was defined correctly. I then opened one of the sample Gubed scripts, tried setting a breakpoint (in [...]/tests/classes/baseclass.php) and was prompted with the directory mapping dialogue. So, the "/" setting didn't work. In that directory mapping dialogue I tried setting each to "/" and it seemed to resolve correctly in "original path" and "translates to". I clicked OK and then tried setting a second breakpoint in that same .php file and was again prompted with the directory mapping dialogue(!). --Kim [snip] > /LInus > > > Thanks for the reply Linus. > > > > --Kim -- No virus found in this email - I run Linux. ;) _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta