List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] assigning permission for files
From:       Philippe Rousselot <usergroup () alcatorda ! com>
Date:       2005-02-27 12:29:45

hi,

Yes I could but I would prefer something to set up inside Quanta or the
ftp client it uses.

conserning installing quanta

I had Md10.1 fully updated and it went smoothly using
new-kdewebdev-3.3.2.tar.bz2 found on the quanta site.

I can't tell you about 10.0

on my side I have
(rpm -qa |grep libxslt)
libxslt1-devel-1.1.10-1mdk
libxslt1-1.1.10-1mdk

10.0 is not so great I would move to 10.1 (also  10.2 should arrive in 2
month by now).

Philippe