List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Help: encoding error
From:       "Thomas W. Hearne III" <thomas () heroncoaching ! com>
Date:       2005-02-24 4:25:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am a NEWBIE in HTML editing.  I am using Quanta post-3.3.2 on KDE 3.3.2.
I am attempting to paste plain text from an OpenOffice .txt document into an
html file.  I get an error saying "selected encoding cannot encode every
unicode character in it."  I am just pasting plain text.  What should
encoding be set to as 'default'?

Thanks.