List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Re: Html parsing inside php
From:       xterminator <x_terminat_or_3 () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2005-02-21 19:30:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 21 February 2005 19:59, Ciprian Zaharie wrote:
[snip]
> [...]

I don't recommend coding php that way for numberous reasons.  Writing code
that way is like how windows is build -- a pile of garbage ...

You can make use of the DOCHERE structure which is also recognised in Quanta

try this:
<?php
echo <<<MYECHO
You can put basically anything in here and the variables will get
parsed as well.

See http://www.php.net/docs/ for more info.  Look for the DOCHERE syntax

MYECHO;
?>
The column afterwards is the only supported character besides the DOCHERE
terminator on that line.

With kind regards

Andy
--
Registered Linux User Number 379093
Now listening to Danger Hardcore Team - When You call my name (remix)