List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Re: reset of .kde/quantarc (follow-up of posting
From:       Kimberly Lazarski <kim () biyn ! com>
Date:       2005-02-19 23:19:21

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 03:19, Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Samstag, 19. Februar 2005 03:17 schrieb Kimberly Lazarski:
> >  Where is TFM? :) Since I am running into problems with debugging
> > (Quanta will _NOT_ stop on a breakpoint) I'd like to RTFM before I post
> > any questions like "Why don't breakpoints work" if I find that TFM
> > explains it. ;)
>
> as for setting up quanta with gubed, you may want to have a look at
> http://www.hoernerfranzracing.de/kde/gubed.html
> also note that there is some more recent info included in the latest gubed
> package from sf.net.

Thanks Werner. That was actually the page I was working from and I tried
setting breakpoints in the test scripts which come with the package,
which are launched using startsession.php but Quanta (3.3.2 level 'a' as
installed from the Suse 9.1 YaST supplementary sources) is not stopping
on breakpoints even with that test project.

Based on
http://gubed.mccabe.nu/?/article/articleview/FAQ&Gubed=f1bee62a84efe756481e3eb8eb935770

the debugger "should" stop on Quanta-defined breakpoints when launched
using StartSession but that doesn't seem to be the case. Do I need to
upgrade to Quanta 3.3 BE1 or BE2?

--Kim