List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    Re: [Qmail-scanner-general]qmail-scanner + vpopmail + database
From:       Ed McLain <ed () highspd ! net>
Date:       2003-06-24 16:42:52

Here it is everybody.  I have had a few questions about this patch so
I'm going to try to answer all of them that I can.

I have had this patch running on a low usage (20-30 accounts) for about
2 weeks now with no problems.  It is a PII-300 server running SA 2.55,
Trophie, and QS 1.16 and scans an email fully in rougly 1.12 seconds,
slow I know, but the time hasn't changed since the addition of the
patch.

I have absolutely no idea if Jason is going to incorporate these changes
into the next version.  I haven't talked with him about it all, but if
he wants to, more power to him.

So check it out everybody and give me your feedback and any bug reports
you have.

Get the patch from:
http://www.edmclain.com/?page=qmailscanner

--