List:       qmail-scanner-general
Subject:    Re: [Qmail-scanner-general]analysis of mailstats.csv - with perl
From:       Jesse Reynolds <lizst () va ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-06-24 12:37:35

Hi Adam

Yes, there's that patch by Charles, and there's also QSS. These are
both geared to looking at virus stats, but adding bandwidth stats to
either of these tools could be a good thing...

Anyway, my perl currently sucks up the mailstats.csv file into mysql,
now I have to write the stuff to analyse it and "reduce" the data
down to monthly summaries and so on. When it's all working I'll send
an announcement to this list so anyone who wants to can try it. it's
going to be pretty simple...

Cheers

Jesse

--