List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Re: Error messages]
From:       Christian Pinheiro <pinheiro () veritel ! com ! br>
Date:       1999-06-23 22:52:49

I copy/paste the passwd/shadow/group entries, and I'm sure that there
are no conflicting entries.
The problem is really strange for me.
A guy from this list answered qmail has a problem with queues which
could be corrected with queue-fix program. I stopped qmail, ran this
program, the queue was corrected,  started qmail, but the problem
persists.
Jun 23 19:50:23 andromeda qmail: 930178223.925488 delivery 119:
deferral: Sorry,_message_has_wrong_owner._(#4.3.5)/

Uf...