List:       qmail-ldap
Subject:    DNS problem
From:       Toni Mueller <support () oeko ! net>
Date:       2009-11-26 20:53:33

Hi,

On Wed, 25.11.2009 at 19:54:01 +0100, Toni Mueller <support@oeko.net> wrote:
> So I thought I'd actually solve the problem and bumped the packet size
> to 64k, as suggested by Henning in his LWQ guide, but some domains
> still fail, despite having reasonable DNS setups.

today it even looked like nothing of this a fix, really, and mails
started to pile up again, with almost no email being sent.

As a stopgap measure, I had to install a second MTA, which apparently
has no problem querying the same name server (djbdns), but I'd prefer
to solve the problem in qmail-ldap and then switch off the other MTA
again.

Kind regards,
--Toni++