List:       qmail
Subject:    OT: Some thoughts on qmail... and support.
From:       "Alex  ()  WebQtel" <alex () webqtel ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 21:32:00

Hi,

With recent comments about Charles et al. I have came across medium-sized
hosting companies who rely on their Control Panel Software developers(etc..)
for support on alot of issues, including what to do if you run out of disk
space on the qmail server (Thank support@psoft.net for solving that one!)
How many consultants/CTOs rely on free support as a substitute for research
and development.

I actually come from a programming background (Windows) but I'm reasonably
competent with Unix/Linux. Oh and yes... I do use google frequently for
researching issues.

Always my $0.02c and not quite my foot in it yet!
--Alex