List:       qmail
Subject:    HELP!!!
From:       "Nestor Jaba-an" <nutsb0x () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 19:13:39

Dear guys,

I've been trying to setup my qmail server and I'm having this problem for
almost one-week now!: I CANNOT receive email from outside, like yahoo or
hotmail.

here's my setup:
===========
I'm using tinydns and I've already setup an MX record for o2runsystems.com
with ip-address: 213.238.15.133. I can send and receive emails locally and I
can even send emails outside, e.g., to yahoo or hotmail.  The *only* problem
I have is I CANNOT RECEIVE from outside.

When I confer this to a friend who was connected outside, he told me that he
cannot see stmp port 25.  I tested this myself and I can only see ports 110
and 143, no port 25.  It seems that I'm being blocked somewhere (please can
anyone verify this). I suspected my router is blocking me, so what I did is
I put 213.238.15.133 machine in DMZ.

below are my qmail control files configurations:
me ->    mail.o2runsystems.com
rcpthosts -> localhost
                    o2runsystems.com
                    mail.o2runsystems.com
                    smtp.o2runsystems.com (alias for mail.o2runsystems.com)
                    pop.o2runsystems.com (another alias)
locals -> (same entry with rcpthosts)

Please Help!

Nestor