List:       qmail
Subject:    Re: qmail-qread command
From:       Jonas Pasche <qmail () jonaspasche ! de>
Date:       2002-06-30 12:57:31

Hi Francesco,

> what exactly shows qmail-qread command?

"list outgoing messages and recipients" (from the manpage)

> I had a message not shown from qmail-qread.

How did you know that you "had a message"?

> When I gave the command  "killall -ALRM qmail-send" the
> message arrived.

If the above is exactly what you discovered, you must have seen somehow
that you "had a message" (from the qmail-send log?), but it didn't show
up in the queue. Really?! Please tell us _exactly_ what you did and what
you discovered.

> How can I see all queued messages?

With qmail-qread.

Jonas