List:       qgis-user
Subject:    [Qgis-user] error saving style on postgis db
From:       Pedro Costa <pedrocostaarma () sapo ! pt>
Date:       2014-03-28 15:49:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi people,

I have a postgis DB (postgres 9.1.4 - postgis2.0.0) with some tables and
I'm making a few layer styles to save there. My problem is that i got an
error saving the style [ss attached].

I'm already execute 'GRANT ALL' to 'layer_style' table and to schema but
nothing works. The owner of table is also the user of connection. If I
try a manual insert on table works so I'm not understanding the problem.
Anybody knows if is a bug or if its me forgotting something?

Thanks