List:       python-list
Subject:    Hello, world!
From:       François_Pinard <pinard () iro ! umontreal ! ca>
Date:       1999-08-28 12:30:08

Hello, people.

Let me say hello!  I'm a recent Python convert (OK, OK: newbee! :-).
I've been reading the message for the last week.  Once put aside random
inelegance in the Perl-Python thread, I like the spirit of the gang so far.
Articles are usually quite informative, and there is kindness in the
attitudes.  I merely wanted to tell you.

						Keep happy, all.