List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Hello, World!
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <shobe1knobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       1999-12-18 15:18:20

Hey Dan,

I'm new to this list as of about a week ago myself - and haven't seen a single
post to this list yet.  I do computer artwork on occaision myself.  Anyways, I
don't know how many other people are on this list, but let's see if we can get
it going maybe?  Perhaps draw a few examples and put them on the web and email
the URL to the mailing list.  Or just attach them.

About me?  My name is Casey Shobe.  I'm a 19-year-old guy in Maryland, USA.

Anyways, it is good to finally post to this list :)

--
-Rivynstar (Casey Allen Shobe)