List:       python-list
Subject:    Re: MySql
From:       "John Machin" <sjmachin () lexicon ! net>
Date:       2006-07-28 0:46:05

miker2@optusnet.com.au wrote:

> Thanks for the thumping, will try harder next time.
>
>  Thanks for commit comment i think that whats i need.
>
> I think you should support people rather than pay them out despite
> thier Ignorance.

There are (at least) 3 possible responses to people who have not read
the docs and/or who say their code "doesn't work" without providing
any/enough details:

(1) No response: Ignore them, and hope evolution works -- that ain't
support
(2) Spoon-feed them -- that's support of the "life-support machine"
type
(3) Attempt to tell them how to lift their game ...