List:       python-ldap-dev
Subject:    Testers needed.
From:       Wido Depping <wido.depping () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-01 13:51:12

Hello Python-LDAP users,
I'm in search of some tester for the new TLS/SSL and Certificate
features used in Luma. The old behavior when choosing TLS/SSL was
wrong and you weren't able to configure certificate stuff. Now you can
set checking of the server side certificate and you can configure the
client side certificates. Unfortunately I don't have a server at hand
to test all possible combinations. It would be cool if some of the
people from this list, who use these features on their server, could
download the latest snapshot of Luma and give me a feedback if it
works for their environment.

The tarball is located at:
http://home.tu-clausthal.de/~ifwd/luma/luma-2.2pre6.tar.bz2
Luma needs PyQt and Python-LDAP in order to run.

mfg.
  Wido Depping
--
Wido Depping