List:       python-dev
Subject:    Re: [Python-Dev] PEP 340: Breaking out.
From:       Michael Hudson <mwh () python ! net>
Date:       2005-05-06 9:48:56

Paul Moore <p.f.moore@gmail.com> writes:

> On 5/5/05, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, Michael Hudson and Paul Moore are the current authors of PEP 310, so
>> updating it with any of my ideas would be their call.
>
> I'm willing to consider an update - I don't know Michael's view.

I'd slightly prefer PEP 310 to remain a very simple proposal, but
don't really have the energy to argue with someone who thinks
rewriting it makes more sense than creating a new PEP.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Solaris: Shire horse that dreams of being a race horse,
  blissfully unaware that its owners don't quite know whether