List:       pykde
Subject:    Anyone made a pyqtdeploy build in a CD pipeline?
From:       Patrick Stinson <patrickkidd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-09-26 21:34:14

I've built pipelines in gitlab, github, and jenkins. I am wondering how to
make a CD pipeline for my pyqt app that builds on Windows and macOS with
pyqtdeploy. I have been trying to use a free cloud platform like github or
gitlab. The problems I currently see:

- How to build against the 3GB+ sysroot using a cloud platform.
- How to build using runners for the given macOS or Windows platform.

Cheers,
-Patrick