List:       pykde
Subject:    Aw: Re: Build failure: sip/QtCore/qprocess.sip: line 99: column 5: 'Q_PID' is undefined
From:       gernophil () gmx ! net
Date:       2023-09-26 20:59:11

I don't have any news for the Ubuntu test. However, with macOS Sonoma Xcode 14.3.1 stopped working. At least, using the complete app. You can still switch the command line tools to 14.3.1 using `sudo xcode-select -s /Applications/Xcode_14.3.1.app/Contents/Developer` (replace Xcode_14.3.1.app with the name of your actual Xcode 14.3.1 app). Considering this, it would be great, if we'd find out, what exactly is leading to the incompatibility with Xcode 15.