List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] pkg_resources error....
From:       Ilya Kulakov <kulakov.ilya () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-16 18:22:20

Indeed it is a missing optional method. Normally it should not lead to errors, but in \
reality since built in modules provide it, developers just relay on its presence. I'd \
try to update both pkg_resources and pytz first. If it won't help, it'd worth to \
study sources of pytz and, if the error is there, report to its developers.

Meanwhile, it should be possible to implement them for pyqtdeploy. I already \
implemented some of them in my fork. I believe I sent a patch, but if not, it should \
be easy to extract it from there.

Best Regards
Ilya Kulakov