List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] PyQt + NaCl
From:       Luke Campagnola <lcampagn () email ! unc ! edu>
Date:       2014-05-19 20:23:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Howdy,
I am just wondering whether anyone has tried compiling PyQt for Chrome's
NaCl ? I just recently discovered that both Qt and Python have had some
preliminary success at this:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_for_Google_Native_Client
https://codereview.chromium.org/138913004

If these work out, I might finally live my dream of running client-side
PyQt in the browser  :D

Luke