List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] (A little OT) How to avoid installing all of Qt/Windows?
From:       Oz <ozshaped () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-28 21:24:38

Hello,

Currently it seems that to use PyQt on Windows one has to install a copy of
Qt/Windows (open source, in my case), which is close to 50M and includes
everything that is necessary for C++ development. However, I think that all that
is really needed to develop and run PyQt apps are a few DLL files.

Does TT offer those for download separately? Is there any convenient way, other
than copying the files over manually, to install them?

Thank you very much,
Oz