Hello, Currently it seems that to use PyQt on Windows one has to install a copy of Qt/Windows (open source, in my case), which is close to 50M and includes everything that is necessary for C++ development. However, I think that all that is really needed to develop and run PyQt apps are a few DLL files. Does TT offer those for download separately? Is there any convenient way, other than copying the files over manually, to install them? Thank you very much, Oz _______________________________________________ PyKDE mailing list PyKDE@mats.imk.fraunhofer.de http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/mailman/listinfo/pykde