List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Simple Fail-Safe Homebased E-Biz !
From:       mk.joseph () verizonmail ! com
Date:       2001-04-23 14:43:57

Hi,

I thought I would drop you a quick note and let you know that there is an exciting \
and very profitable SELF-RUN online business that has exploded in 2000 and continues \
to grow in 2001!

How would you like to supplement your full-time salary with enough residual  income \
(income no longer based on your efforts) to allow you all the extra things in life, \
with the possibility of  an early retirement?

Forget the old-days of Network Marketing where you had to "show the plan" and    meet \
at the local high school for  a "ra-ra" meeting. Our company offers you an \
opportunity that can be operated from in-front of your computer screen.

Imagine the feeling of being able to offer our opportunity and products to millions \
of people in over 42 Countries and Territories around the World.

Not only do you have the ability to own a profitable home-based  business which is \
operating in the United States  but you also have the potential of having \
distributors all over  the World.
Make a well informed decision which will impact your future today !

Simply click below to request more Information About this great opportunity!

 via email promptly:

mailto:makescents@verizonmail.com?subject=Send-info

It will ONLY take a minute to find out.

You will be glad that you did!

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, click here to be removed. Be sure REMOVE is in
the Subject Title and you will not be contacted again:

mail to: noxincome@n2mail.com

Thank You,

Mark