List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Smartboard in a teen space: a good idea?
From:       Benjamin Girard-Bond <bgirardbond () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2012-07-26 23:34:28

We are planning a new teen space at our public library, and the director
insists that we need to buy a smart board for it. However, I am not sure it
will actually get used by the teens; I have a feeling it will end up just
being a very expensive dust-gatherer. What do you think? Is it a good idea
to buy a smart board for a teen space? Does anyone have experience with
teens using smart boards? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Benjamin Bond
Librarian
Brossard Public Library