List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Listening Center Recommendations Request
From:       Anna Hernandez <top10list2004 () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2012-07-26 22:36:08

We have a possible opportunity to purchase listening center equipment for
the children's department at the Main Library.  Is there any listening
equipment that anyone could recommend ?  This area provides service to both
early readers and their parents who are often second language learners.
Though we are currently purchasing CD format, the bulk of our material is
cassette format. Suggestions on what to buy as well as what to avoid will
be very much appreciated.  Thank you for your help.

Anna
Children's Librarian
El Paso Public Library

Post to publib@webjunction.org