List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] TLC's cash drawer feature
From:       "Vicki Marsh" <vmarsh () oldhampl ! org>
Date:       2007-11-29 22:11:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Does anyone use TLC's cash drawer feature and what has been your experience
with it? We are currently using cash registers at the 3 libraries in our
system and we're considering changing over to try to simplify things, but
we're not sure how this feature works or how it is set up. And the TLC rep
that we've talked to doesn't seem to have a whole lot of information. You
may reply off-list if you prefer to vsmarsh@gmail.com. We're having issues
with work e-mail at this time.

Thanks,
Vicki

--
Vicki Marsh
Branch Manager

"Most people are about as happy as they decide to be."