List:       proftpd-users
Subject:    [Proftpd-user] =?windows-1252?q?Permissions=85=2E?=
From:       SH Development <listaccount () starionline ! com>
Date:       2012-10-19 23:00:08

So, next issue I'm having is being denied to do anything in a directory.

Two different scenarios I have, one is where a new folder is created for a client, \
the other is pointing to a homedirectory that already exists but was created by \
another application or ftp program.

What is the correct way to set permissions for both situations?  We want full read \
and write access for the client to maintain their area.

Jeff