List:       proftpd-users
Subject:    [Proftpd-user] Magic cookie %F/%f returning 0 on FreeBSD
From:       Joe Holden <jwh () jwh ! me ! uk>
Date:       2009-01-12 1:01:39

Hi guys,

I'm using magic cookies in DisplayLogin, however using %f/%F returns 0,
all other values are returned properly...

Pertinent info:

uname:
FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #2: Sat Nov  8 01:23:04 GMT 2008

package:
proftpd-1.3.2.r2_1

The ftpd is running under a jail with a directory as /, and user
authentication is done using MySQL for virtual users.

Only relevant bugs I can find is #1722 from a previous version...

If anyone could shed any light on this it would be much appreciated,
thanks.

Regards,