List:       proftpd-users
Subject:    [Proftpd-user] Re: passive
From:       jayjwa <jayjwa () atr2 ! ath ! cx>
Date:       2004-12-28 4:19:34

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 :

+ Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:33:20 +0200
+ From: Alex Stamatis <astamatis@gmail.com>
+ Subject: [Proftpd-user] passive

+ Can someone please tell me the command tha sets into the proftpd wich
+ ports will it use for the passive because I am setting a firewall and
+ I have to set the passive ports that the ftp will use.
+
+ Also how many ports do you believe I must leave open for the passive ?

Check out the ftp conntrack kernel modules too, if you're on linux.

--- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) ---
+++ killed by SIGSEGV +++