List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-3022042 ] Privoxy 3.0.16 does not work with Picasaweb
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2013-02-16 12:46:03

Support Requests item #3022042, was opened at 2010-06-27 10:07
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=3022042&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: blocking
Group: 3.0.16

Initial Comment:
Hi, It looks like privoxy has a problem with google picasaweb and possibly other \
sites. The problem is  that when you browse through pictures new images will stop \
appearing for several images but interface is updating. Also when privoxy gets in to \
this state other firefox tabs do not work also. The problem seems to be in the core \
privoxy and manifests even when privoxy is disabled. How to reproduce:
1. Install privoxy 3.0.16 on windows
2. Configure browser to use it
3. Disable privoxy by right clicking on the tray icon and unchecking enable
4. Go to any public picasaweb album with 20 or more pictures in it. Here is mine for \
instance http://picasaweb.google.com/apelts 5. Click on the album
6. Click on the first picture
7. Click on the next arrow above the picture, and keep clicking after picture \
changes.

You will notice that after few images change, images will stop changing even if the \
picture data changes. After a few missing pictures images will resume changing but \
after that stop again. When image does not show up other tabs in fireforx will not \
get any data.

This problem is not observed with 3.0.12 or without a proxy.